Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Song Tat Suits My Mood Lately~~


Grew up in a small town And when the rain would fall down

I´d just stare out my window

Dreamin´ of what could be And if I´d end up happy

I would pray

Trying hard to reach out But when I tried to speak out

Felt like no one could hear me

Wanted to belong here But something felt so wrong here

So I´d pray

I could breakaway

I´ll spread my wings and I´ll learn how to fly

I´ll do what it takes ´til I touch the sky

And I´ll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And

breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun But I won´t forget all the ones that I love

I´ll take a risk, take a chance, make a change And

breakaway

Wanna feel the warm breeze Sleep under a palm tree

Feel the rush of the ocean

Get on board a fast train Travel on a jet plane Far away,

And breakaway

I´ll spread my wings and I´ll learn how to fly

I´ll do what it takes ´til I touch the sky And

I´ll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And

breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun I won´t forget all the ones that I love

I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change And

breakaway

Buildings with a hundred floors Swinging ´round revolving doors

Maybe I don´t know where they´ll take me, but Gotta keep movin´ on, movin´ on

Fly away

Breakaway

I´ll spread my wings and I´ll learn how to fly Though it´s not easy to tell you goodbye

Gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change And

breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun But I won´t forget the place I come from

I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change And

breakaway

Breakaway

Breakaway

No comments:

Post a Comment