Friday, December 1, 2006

let things be naturally~~ >.<

Today I finally submitted one of my subject’s assignment which was conference & banqueting management...i should feel happy but i don really feel happy as how i think it would be...Ever since he back from hk, everything seems to be different…the way he talks to me changed...no longer able to see the emotion of =X or xD...however, this is really disappoint me...

perhaps i should listen to luna...don have to talk to him everyday...just let it be the natural way...its friday today...this few days rain keep falling...it actually quite suits the way i feel now...so cold and lonely and...sad...
i dono if he saw the thing i wrote on multiply...perhaps he don talk to me much cuz he read my blog...which i wrote the way i feel about him...

yesterday was having lunch with ah goh them...ah goh seems to know something and it actually makes me think its hopeless between me and him...read the article luna asked hola to sent me...during her lunch time yesterday...its really meaningful especially the 2nd and 3rd article...as if its saying myself...heh...really quite true...however...ive plan something in my mind and im going to do it no matter how...he doesnt seem like interested in me at all...where i still liking him so much...just feeling so helpless....*sigh*~~ ah goh told me not to think of him...ill tried...but need some time...

perhaps its really like wat vicious says...its no big deal to let other ppl know that u liked them...i bet he now knows the way i felt about him...he might acting dono about it...who knows? only god knows lol~~ perhaps i don deserve to have a bf...in the past every guy i like wont like me the same way...perhaps i should stop liking ppl~~i reli dono...im really lack in confidence...

good luck to me in everything...god bless me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment