Saturday, July 8, 2006

Dissapointed....

woohoo~~ finally i got back my connection after almost a month i can't actually on9 on my own pc...i am so so happy about this lar^^

today is the 1st day after i got back my connection, therefore ive plan to blogging...hee hee^^
recently the environment in the college is full with ppl who talking about the o night of our college which will be held next month 5th at Syuen Hotel...

last night ive been so sad and confuse about going the o night or not...honestly im really so dissapointed after she told me she already booked the o night table and without counting me in...ive told bee ching about this, and also my ah goh and karhing...i think they all know how i feel...just that they cant decline her of going to the o night and sitting together in the same table....i really feel like going but however this yr's o nite once again making me feel so meaningless of going to it...

however ive started my 3rd semester, and hopefully everything will be fine as last sem's assignment which i got my merit from it...but i really hope that this sem's exam i will be able to get all pass....i really hope so...therefore i must study harder this time...those who know me...pls wish me good luck^^

in this new semester, there is a subject call management accounting, when i thinking of account, there goes the headache...haih...really don like account much...plus the explaination of the lecture while teaching sometimes really make us confuse...but sometimes can understand a little lar...

No comments:

Post a Comment