Wednesday, May 3, 2006

a day after my god brother chiaw hoe's bday

Yesterday was my god brother chiaw hoe's bday...and i was very no mood coz i lost my pendrive....yesterday when i log in sro, trying to find someone to talk to,....but i never knew they all were helping dragon coz dragon's name was in red...everyone is killing him...and i felt more no mood after no on has talk to me...b4 i close sro, i told them im very not in a good mood and i saw they asking me why by the time the game couting time for me to log out...not long after that my god brother msg me and ask me not to be in a bad mood...and i was so shock with his sms...however..althought i feel sad for the lost of my pendrive, instead i made him worry me even on his bday...i really feel sorry for him..sorry goh...><"...

recently i know that susan's family having some quarell...i may not be one of her those best frens...but i do care for all of my frens...well...i tried to care for her...mayb she does seems to appreciate it or mayb she dint know about it...hopefully she can stand strong n every problem of her facing now can be solve asap...i really envy her...coz when something bad happens to her...she get alot of caring...honestly i rather to be like her and get caring from my frens...silly me hor? hahaha...*sigh*...i wonder if any of my frens can show some caring towards me? i suppose even there is...not much as susan did...

well...thats all about how i feel today....will be continue~~~

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment