Wednesday, October 26, 2005

susan's 18th birthday^.^

many things had happen past this few days...

24 October 2005, Monday

today was susan's birthday...as she planned...she invited some of her closest frens in college...which means [me,my goh,ah xiang,kar hing,habby,bee ching,ah fu,aaron,steven,wai kin,susan's another god brother victor,and aaron's fren] to MP to celebrate her 18th birthday...i arrive there around 7:30pm...actually i was late for 30 mins...really quite "pai seh"...but aaron are more late than me...he arrives around 8pm++....starting we all are chatting together while we eating our dinner...during the whole nite...all of us keep taking photos...ive taken photo with my goh,habby,bee ching,susan,steven, and all other frens...

it was my 1st time met up with habby ever since i know her on vent...she was soo frenly and nice...and i feel so lucky for my goh of having her as his gf...really wish that their relationships would last forever so tat my goh wont sad of loneliness anymore...=X...=P...

at around 9pm....we all keep playing and chi-chatting and taking photos..
at around 10pm...bee ching took out the cake and put infront of susan...victor uses candle to light up the flower thingy...and in the end it was the flower thingy who suprises all of us...she feel so touch and happy tat nite...and i found out tat i feel better when i don jealous or hate anyone..hating ppl needs alot of energy and its suffering...i promise to myself not to hate anyone anymore...

at around 11:00pm...i say good bye to all of them and went home...tat nite is really a happy and fun nite for me also...cheers^.^

these are wat happen last 2 days ago...

well...i guess its quite enough for tat day's life...today ends here...ill write again next time ler...hope tat everything is going fine and im happy everyday..^^

best regards from me, Joey@Yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment