Saturday, July 23, 2005

Finally~~~~~~

Finally....ive submit my CA projects....at this moment...im so happy...after a week of hardworking....ive submit my CA yesterday....together with xiu min, my goh kazuki, ah xiang and kar hing...

yesterday was a sad day for me...becos its the last day ive class with ms sharifah,michael,sangeeta,eza,gayathiri,pui ghee,eric,belinda,praba, jude,seelan and sathiaseelan. 2 months time isnt tat long...but me and pui ghee and michael them...hv become good frens...ahaha....ill cherish this memories that i hv with them all...i keep them inside my heart...haha...

its been quite long time since the last time i wroted my blog...btw...for those who still busy with projects and assignments...i wanted to say...im relaxing....=x....don throw me...=P...no lar...i mean add oil lar in u guys de assignments and projects....then u all shall be like me...relaxing~~~

past this few days...im quite sad...thinking something stupid...yesterday nite,i told him how i feel...after he told me the truth...i feel that im really so stupid to have those stupid thinking...sorry goh...><"....

ok la...ill stop my blog here this time...

To Be ContinuE~~~~

best regards,

Joey Chong

No comments:

Post a Comment