Wednesday, May 18, 2005

sorry goh...my thinking was stupid~~~

aiks...i really cant help it....today i wear formally to college becos its monday today...i arrive college abit late...its alr 10:05 am when i arrive at the class...well...theres 2 new boy join our class...i mean our course...one is dono wat chee keat....they both transfered from sunway college to our college...well...it doesnt matter me much...skip to other topic....the class was going quite smooth...around 12....me,abby,xiu min accompany miss nurainee to buy a beg for as her daughter as in her daughters 5th birthday is tomolo...she bought a small trolley bag for her daughter...and i bought a nike bag which is blue and grey color mixed…it cost me RM 20 for it…quite ok la the price…can be accepted loh…so I bought tat…
Today actually is not a easy and happy day for me to go through with….1st…after we finish having our CA class…we received complaints from the 2 new boys….they complaint us noisy…arrggh….actually in the class…we are jus discussing our assignment and the langkawi trip with miss nurainee…nothing else…and they complaints us….wat a scam they are…well…don let me see them again…mayb I will do something to embarrassed them…
2nd things tat really makes me feel uncomfortable is because I saw something tat jus making me feels not so right…I saw her holding his hand on the stairs…when everyone walking to computer lab to have our ca class…. Although he also refuse to let her do tat…but some how…she did…how could she do this to me…after wat have I told her…and now she do this thing infront of me….haiz…I really feel so sad now….but wat to do…theres nothing I can do bout it…I cant even say a thing to don let her do tat…aiks…..sad…~~>_<~~……my goh know theres something wrong bout me…he keep asking me…I also dono how to tell him wat is going on unless he saw tat too….but he say he din saw tat…so I also dono how to tell him tat…well…mayb I will jus have to give up on him…should i? aiks…I dono wat to do now….goh…If u are reading this…I hope u understand wat exactly is happening…and also pls understand why I dono how to tell u about this… Many things happen today…it seems to be like the bad thing happens more than happy things tat used to happened…aiks….and now im so frustrating with the stupid streamyx…the dsl keep blinking and blinking…cant he jus stop there and don blink for an hour or 2?...well..i guess its enough for a bad luck day today…ill continue next time….

To Be ContinuE ~~~

Best regards,

Joeychong

No comments:

Post a Comment