Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tears.

51ecca13f87ed4075baf535f

Have you notice something? I never cry as much as last time le? It is because I’m so happy with us now. You ask me a question the other day, and the answer is yes I’m very contented of the little like from you. Even just a little, but I am already satisfied with the little like from you. ^^

Ever since you started to work, I get to talk to you every morning after you wake me up. Do you have any idea how happy I am to be able to talk to you on phone every morning even just a while? I feel so warm listening to your voice every morning. I feel so paiseh for saying those words to you yesterday, sometimes I just couldn’t help it bah. >< However, I do hope what I said didn’t stop you from comforting me cause it really means a lot to me. =(

I am very happy and satisfied with us now. But I know you still love her a lot even though you told me something you are very assure between you both the other day. I know you still hope so much in her and will be so damn happy when she said she wants to be back with you. She do love you and cares about you, at least I feel so =). I hope and pray for the best for you both because I know she’s the only one who can give you what you need the most now. Silly xi gua, even though I really love you, I want you to be happy too. That’s what I concern the most. When you argue with her again,  I hope you would tell me like last time and I can calm you down again like how I used to. =)

I don’t mind myself sad, I would do anything as long as you can be happy. =)

Loving someone, its not like we must own that someone, we have to understand and cares for the feelings of the one we love. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment