Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ordinary.

I am just an ordinary girl wanting something ordinary. I won’t wish to have a rich and handsome boyfriend, I don’t go for branded stuffs like LV or Gucci. I just wanted to be care and love. It’s just a very simple wish, I’ll be satisfy when I feel that someone cares about me. Is that too much to ask for? 

I might look strong to you all but I’m actually very weak inside. All this while I have been acting strong even though I feel pain or sad, did anyone notice it? A lot of bad things happened to me lately and I feel I’m going to collapse soon. I need supports from you all, especially you.

Lately, I have notice something makes me feel so bad. Do you all have any idea how it feels like to know that you actually make someone you care feel bothersome or even disturbed by you? It makes me feel so bad and awful until I don’t know how to react to it anymore. I don’t know how to talk to someone but won’t makes them feel disturbed or bothersome anymore. Can anyone kind hearted enough to teach me that?

Can everything rewind back to the day where you will pop me up in msn to chat with me? I just wanted to talk like “boo what u doing?”. That’s all I ever wanted. No awkward feelings no more sorry. Just talk like “LOL what lor now” or something like that. I don’t like the way we talk now, I feel so uncomfortable. If possible, can you pop me on msn to talk to me again like last time? =)

This is just something sudden appears on my mind after my arguments with my sis. I’m sorry. I am being positive, I love myself more now, I eat meals on time, I stop skipping meals, I trying so hard to make myself more happy everyday. When I’m sad I buy chocolates and lollipop to cheer myself up. I eat bueno eggie and kit kats. I eat McD Sundae Cone. I am concentrate in every class I am attending now. I consider all this is loving myself, tell me, do they count?

beach

P/s: I want to go to the beach so much. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment