Monday, October 19, 2009

You.

tumblr_kq7kshMbaO1qzdr4go1_400

I’ve been thinking so much lately. I’m just a very simple minded girl who wish to have a simple and happy life, why is it seem so hard? I don’t fancy about branded stuffs, I don’t need a perfect rich handsome boyfriend. I just need a normal person who cares about me and love me.

Never thought that I could be this stubborn when it comes to relationship thingy. Last night I listed down things I know about you. For me, those I mention to you is so much already for I only know for 5 months+.

And after I listed out all the points I find in you which includes both good side and bad side of you. I realize for the 2nd time I can really accept everything on the list. I believe you know how I felt for you very clearly. I never thought to stress you or force you, all I want is just to stay beside you and supports you. Is that too much to ask?

So much bad stuffs happening to me. Can anyone console me and give some supports to me? My stomach cramped again. T.T PAIN!!! >< T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment