Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Than Before.

Ever since my good friend come and talk back to me, I feel so happy and  I’ve never felt as happy as this before. Mostly is because of changes between us. We are close friends now. We supports each other and we listens to each other. Although I do love him but I’m already satisfied with our current situation now. I guess we both are having happy times talking to each other. When he’s sad I will cheer him up, when I’m emo he will don’t allow me to emo.

I dare to say in comparison, I am far more positive already and he is the reason who supports me and encourage me to be positive. Another reason is that I did promise him to get rid of all of my bad points. I guess my effort pays well. =P

However, I just want to say no matter what happens, I will always stay beside you, supports you and listen to you. I’ll pei you no matter what. =) We’re close friends ma, I’m really very satisfied with how we are now. I’ll do what you ask me to, time is never an issue to me. Gambateh neh, we will walk through this together, maybe not now, but I will still pei u walk through this together. I have faith you can de. Cheer up! ^^

 cute

I know you might say I thick face after this picture. Bleh. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment