Monday, June 29, 2009

Good Friends

Finally I had came to a conclusion after talking to jie. Can’t believe that they both actually thinks alike. Hahahahahahaha. It’s weird to say it this way but they do think alike. I know what I should do and I will do it according to what jie says. =)

I don’t know about the future. But I know it’s impossible for you to like me now. Well let’s just keep track on each other’s life and see what happens. Silly you, please remember we are good friends no matter what.

Lovers may come and go, but friends are forever. Maybe being just good friends is better for both of us now. Just like what you used to say, “wait till the day you fall for me then we think ba” but this time its referring to u rofl xD

You said this 2 weeks ago: “u re still my good friend mah, i still care abt u mah”

Hope you are still doing so. =)

So we are good friends jiu shi le. =D

还是好朋友,比爱人长久 xD

你并没有对不起我,感情的世界里,没有对错,我只是在错的时间爱上了你,你以为对我冷冷的我就不会继续喜欢你,你那招没用啦,哈哈,我必须用自己的方式去不要继续喜欢你

No comments:

Post a Comment