Thursday, July 28, 2005

a nice and a happy gathering^^

Last nite, I have a gathering dinner with michael,eric,eza,pui ghee,gaya,jude,sangeetha,seelan,and britini at a place called mp which is a place specially for steambot^^. I went mp at around 8pm..I sit next to michael as in he ask me to^^...seelan sit on my right hand side, continue with eric,jude,britini,gaya,pui ghee, sangeetha and eza and michael. We have our dinner untill around 9:30pm..we paid up our bill which cost RM 220+(which is each person hv to pay up to RM22.90) and then we went out to the outside of the mp to continue chit chat. This time the place is changed. Jude sit next to me,pui ghee at my right hand side,continue with gaya,eza's sis,eza,sangeetha,michael,and eric.

Eric,michael,and jude ordered a jug of beers which cost them RM40+ and contained 6 bottles of beers. Pui ghee drink a cup of beers,and her face growing red. We was worrying whether can she drive home safely. Along the whole nite, we chat alot of funny topics and all of us were so happy. And of cos the rumours are not less than how it used to be, starting they keep saying michael with susan and michael told me not to believe in them..wkakaka...=P.. then its the rumours between britini and gaya...and the next which is happend to me and michael...hahahaha....eza ask me a questions infront of me and michael,she ask me do I like michael...and I answer of cos not...and they starting to talk about susan...whahah...wat a funny nite^^...We chit chat untill 11:20pm,they decided to leave. Eric and Jude was such a gentlement to send me home^^thanks to eric and jude^^...Im glad to have them as my frens...^^ After I reach home, pui ghee sms me and says that she arrive home safely and thanks for caring^^...I feel glad to hear tat^^

well...I guess its enough for todays topic...ill continue with this next time...^^ and I do hope that this kind of thing will happen more in the future becos its really making me so happy each time^^


To Be ContinuE~~~

best regards,

**~Joey~**

No comments:

Post a Comment